25 Things- The Sequel
Posted by
Megan
on Tuesday, December 23, 2008
So I have already done this in a post on Facebook, but after reading other's, I have come to realize that mine sucked. I should stop being a baby and admit some true facts about my life that very few know.
1. I am extremely self-conscious about my body. I believe that my metabolism is way too slow and will never be sped up much--that's just how I was born. Whenever, I eat sweets or carbs, I gain weight, fast. This bugs the hell out of me. Last holiday season I was so bothered, I went on a diet frenzy of exercise and hardly eating. I wasn't anorexic, but I felt close at times... I was struggling with a personal problem which is no excuse for what I was doing to my body. I know better now, but I find it still hard to be happy with the body I do have. I always want to lose weight.
2. Starting consecutive sentences with the same word bugs me. *Haha hypocritical of number one*
3. I've never been a very trusting person, but recently, I have been even less so. A lot of people have disappointed me and I have reason to doubt quite a few.
4. One of the most influential people I have met so far in my life, and I truly mean this guys, is no longer in my life and it pains me probably 100 more times than it pains them. Sometimes I just want to reconcile with them, but then I feel weak for caving in after all of our fights. Gah, I'm so difficult. I just wish things were at least docile between us.
5. Being at the top of my class, scares me so much. The pressure is very overwhelming, especially when I think about the top students all across the country. Surely, my achievements will hardly amount to anything compared to them.
6. I really love my family and how we shop and golf a ton, especially on weird holidays.
7. I hate it when people get easily annoyed and then flamboyantly allow others to know that. We all get annoyed with everyone at some time or another, but it's no excuse for being rude and making that person feel bad. You'll always be annoyed with someone, so stop bringing you and the other person down. GAHH.
8. I love love love my senior year. I truly believe the Class of 2009 is legendary, just like many of my other classmates. More than anything else, I can vision this class going places.
9. Honors Language Arts last year was the greatest class I have ever taken. I cannot ever consummate my love proclamation for that experience. It's something I'll take to college with me, and be ever so grateful.
10. I'm still very discouraged with my younger self for not joining a junior golf league at the age of 8. Had I actually tried back then, I would probably have a substantial scholarship to one of my dream colleges. I see the offers that other girls have gotten for scores just slightly better than mine. It's so frustrating. I'm going to make sure my children get into sports. Seriously, I've never seen anything carry people farther into college, especially with the current pop culture.
11. I still dream about being a secret agent.
12. I tend to fall for mainstream music and whatever's popular at the time. It's not that I'm a follower, I just really like the stuff. Haha, I'm not always trying to be different, like many individuals I know. I'm not afraid to admit that I like Miley Cyrus. It's whatever, it's me.
13. Despite popular belief, I am not an Abercrombie-o-holic. I actually haven't bought anything from there in quite a while, and if I do shop there, I go straight to the clearance section. Their prices have gotten out of hand. Speaking of clearance sections, I love J.Crew's. Although their retail merchandise is even more expensive than Abecrombie's, their clearance section can get crazy cheap. I bought a cute wool hat their for 7 dollars, and I've bought plenty of 3 dollar headbands that were originally 24. Don't even get me started on their corduroy pants. :)
14. Even though it's inconspicuous at times, I have a completely open mind. I'm always trying to listen and learn from other's views. One of my strongest values is respect, which I try to give to everyone who deserves it.
15. I'm still not sure what I exactly want to be when I grow up. Everyone still thinks I'm going to be a surgeon. I really don't know, but medicinal research sounds interesting to me. Whatever I do, I know I want to help people like I was helped by medical technology a few years ago.
16. I don't think most people know that I went through a hard health ordeal four years ago. It's for that reason and for the reason that I got better, that I want to help people in that way. Lol, this is totally not vague.
17. I love the new Jesse McCartney.
18. My parents don't pay for everything for me. I don't get everything I want. I don't care what people think about me, it's the honest truth. Please, don't call me high maintenance either just because I'm a clean person. There's a difference.
19. I've always slightly wanted to go camping, just for the experience, but people just laugh at me because they think I'm TOO HIGH-MAINTENANCE.
Frick.
20. I'm not spoiled by my grandparents or by any of my other relatives, although most of them are much wealthier than myself.
21. I'm pretty good at field hockey. It's one of my very few innate skills.
22. My nails are especially thin, and I don't know what to do about them. Haha.
23. I get crushes daily, on various people and then the next day they're gone. I'm such a weird person.
24. I CANNOT WAIT FOR COLLEGE. It doesn't even scare me a ton, like others, I just want to gooooooo. The freedom is going to feel amaaaazing.
25. I tend to be scared of things that other people aren't and vice versa... if that made any sense. For example, I'm not afraid of blood or spiders, but I am so terrified of roller coasters.
1. I am extremely self-conscious about my body. I believe that my metabolism is way too slow and will never be sped up much--that's just how I was born. Whenever, I eat sweets or carbs, I gain weight, fast. This bugs the hell out of me. Last holiday season I was so bothered, I went on a diet frenzy of exercise and hardly eating. I wasn't anorexic, but I felt close at times... I was struggling with a personal problem which is no excuse for what I was doing to my body. I know better now, but I find it still hard to be happy with the body I do have. I always want to lose weight.
2. Starting consecutive sentences with the same word bugs me. *Haha hypocritical of number one*
3. I've never been a very trusting person, but recently, I have been even less so. A lot of people have disappointed me and I have reason to doubt quite a few.
4. One of the most influential people I have met so far in my life, and I truly mean this guys, is no longer in my life and it pains me probably 100 more times than it pains them. Sometimes I just want to reconcile with them, but then I feel weak for caving in after all of our fights. Gah, I'm so difficult. I just wish things were at least docile between us.
5. Being at the top of my class, scares me so much. The pressure is very overwhelming, especially when I think about the top students all across the country. Surely, my achievements will hardly amount to anything compared to them.
6. I really love my family and how we shop and golf a ton, especially on weird holidays.
7. I hate it when people get easily annoyed and then flamboyantly allow others to know that. We all get annoyed with everyone at some time or another, but it's no excuse for being rude and making that person feel bad. You'll always be annoyed with someone, so stop bringing you and the other person down. GAHH.
8. I love love love my senior year. I truly believe the Class of 2009 is legendary, just like many of my other classmates. More than anything else, I can vision this class going places.
9. Honors Language Arts last year was the greatest class I have ever taken. I cannot ever consummate my love proclamation for that experience. It's something I'll take to college with me, and be ever so grateful.
10. I'm still very discouraged with my younger self for not joining a junior golf league at the age of 8. Had I actually tried back then, I would probably have a substantial scholarship to one of my dream colleges. I see the offers that other girls have gotten for scores just slightly better than mine. It's so frustrating. I'm going to make sure my children get into sports. Seriously, I've never seen anything carry people farther into college, especially with the current pop culture.
11. I still dream about being a secret agent.
12. I tend to fall for mainstream music and whatever's popular at the time. It's not that I'm a follower, I just really like the stuff. Haha, I'm not always trying to be different, like many individuals I know. I'm not afraid to admit that I like Miley Cyrus. It's whatever, it's me.
13. Despite popular belief, I am not an Abercrombie-o-holic. I actually haven't bought anything from there in quite a while, and if I do shop there, I go straight to the clearance section. Their prices have gotten out of hand. Speaking of clearance sections, I love J.Crew's. Although their retail merchandise is even more expensive than Abecrombie's, their clearance section can get crazy cheap. I bought a cute wool hat their for 7 dollars, and I've bought plenty of 3 dollar headbands that were originally 24. Don't even get me started on their corduroy pants. :)
14. Even though it's inconspicuous at times, I have a completely open mind. I'm always trying to listen and learn from other's views. One of my strongest values is respect, which I try to give to everyone who deserves it.
15. I'm still not sure what I exactly want to be when I grow up. Everyone still thinks I'm going to be a surgeon. I really don't know, but medicinal research sounds interesting to me. Whatever I do, I know I want to help people like I was helped by medical technology a few years ago.
16. I don't think most people know that I went through a hard health ordeal four years ago. It's for that reason and for the reason that I got better, that I want to help people in that way. Lol, this is totally not vague.
17. I love the new Jesse McCartney.
18. My parents don't pay for everything for me. I don't get everything I want. I don't care what people think about me, it's the honest truth. Please, don't call me high maintenance either just because I'm a clean person. There's a difference.
19. I've always slightly wanted to go camping, just for the experience, but people just laugh at me because they think I'm TOO HIGH-MAINTENANCE.
Frick.
20. I'm not spoiled by my grandparents or by any of my other relatives, although most of them are much wealthier than myself.
21. I'm pretty good at field hockey. It's one of my very few innate skills.
22. My nails are especially thin, and I don't know what to do about them. Haha.
23. I get crushes daily, on various people and then the next day they're gone. I'm such a weird person.
24. I CANNOT WAIT FOR COLLEGE. It doesn't even scare me a ton, like others, I just want to gooooooo. The freedom is going to feel amaaaazing.
25. I tend to be scared of things that other people aren't and vice versa... if that made any sense. For example, I'm not afraid of blood or spiders, but I am so terrified of roller coasters.

0 comments:
Post a Comment