Confessions, sorta
Posted by
Megan
on Sunday, January 11, 2009
Just in case anyone ever doubts my nerd-esque qualities, I now dream about AP Biology. Ah yes, I actually dreamt about answering my chapter 13 study guide questions as I was napping. "Meiosis involves the division of homologous chromosomes... "
Sad, in about every way possible.
I guess I am just always worried about my AP Biology grade and completing the assignments appropriately (that means actually trying to understand the copious amount of material). However, senioritis has officially invaded my mind and soul. I have never felt so sluggish. Everything is just mechanically wrong. Help!
As if this helps, I have an addiction to Tetris. I won't deny the facts. My eyes get bloodshot after a few hours of not playing (i.e. when I go to school). Ahh! Bad! Not good! I'm going to huff and puff my way to the next paragraph. These aren't even real paragraphs...
Hufff.
Pretty soon I'm going to start dreaming about puzzle pieces.
To add more salt to this egregious wound, my heart is still stuck in a rutt. We always want what we can't have. Sometimes I wonder if any ounce of me is actually normal. I thought it was over. Like the Jesse McCartney song.
My list of distractions goes onto waiting for my college letters. I am so impatient! Fortunately, UPS has found my teacher recommendation and is now reviewing my application. Wooo. Seattle U is still dormant, I guess. I haven't heard a peep from them.
On to Calculus homework, yo-ho!
Sad, in about every way possible.
I guess I am just always worried about my AP Biology grade and completing the assignments appropriately (that means actually trying to understand the copious amount of material). However, senioritis has officially invaded my mind and soul. I have never felt so sluggish. Everything is just mechanically wrong. Help!
As if this helps, I have an addiction to Tetris. I won't deny the facts. My eyes get bloodshot after a few hours of not playing (i.e. when I go to school). Ahh! Bad! Not good! I'm going to huff and puff my way to the next paragraph. These aren't even real paragraphs...
Hufff.
Pretty soon I'm going to start dreaming about puzzle pieces.
To add more salt to this egregious wound, my heart is still stuck in a rutt. We always want what we can't have. Sometimes I wonder if any ounce of me is actually normal. I thought it was over. Like the Jesse McCartney song.
My list of distractions goes onto waiting for my college letters. I am so impatient! Fortunately, UPS has found my teacher recommendation and is now reviewing my application. Wooo. Seattle U is still dormant, I guess. I haven't heard a peep from them.
On to Calculus homework, yo-ho!

1 comments:
Tetris, haha.
Post a Comment