This week...

These seven days have gone by quickly! Last week felt like foreverrrrrr. I have officially entered summer mode. Things are lazy, slow, and hot. Haha. School feels like decades away and the weather is warming up. It's like I'm in in the twilight zone, the transition from high school to college. In some ways, I feel invincible, puahaha. Boys are everywhere, just not the right ones. Ain't that how life always goes?

I'm currently debating between a few laptop models, although my summer haze makes me slow in deciding. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Song of the moment: Good Girls Go Bad (feat. Leighton Meester) by Cobra Starship
Note that "Blair" from Gossip Girl is featured in the new single. I'm not sure if I like her singing style or not, but you cannot argue with Cobraaaa :)

Happy Summer and travels to everyone!

Countdown to the Anniversary Sale: 20 days

2 comments:

wanita wong said...

Go Mac for sure!

Jason said...

Don't listen to Wanita!