Score Card
Posted by
Megan
on Thursday, June 26, 2008
Someday I will achieve it, I know so! Lately, I've been consistently NOT breaking 90. Woot, way to go, Megan. Golf is so disheartening! I've only felt crestfallen lately, and I've been scoring birdies! Gaghh.
Perhaps I should spend my entire summer hardcore practicing. Some days it's like pulling teeth... I just have to remember that feeling of winning, which is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and know it's all worth it.
My scores lately: 90, 92, 94, 91, 90, 95!, 108(at state =[)
One day I swear I was going to break 80, I was doing that well and then I freaked it up on the last few holes. SAD, but indubitably true.
On a lighter note, my report came in the "mayooo" (mail) today. =) Phew, I made it through junior year with very few scratches. It was a great year, full of learning. I think I went through the most eclectic and intriging events this year, and have emerged a different girl. Some of it maybe shouldn't have happened, but I feel at least intellectually I've grown. I'm ready for senior year. I'm so ready.
Perhaps I should spend my entire summer hardcore practicing. Some days it's like pulling teeth... I just have to remember that feeling of winning, which is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and know it's all worth it.
My scores lately: 90, 92, 94, 91, 90, 95!, 108(at state =[)
One day I swear I was going to break 80, I was doing that well and then I freaked it up on the last few holes. SAD, but indubitably true.
On a lighter note, my report came in the "mayooo" (mail) today. =) Phew, I made it through junior year with very few scratches. It was a great year, full of learning. I think I went through the most eclectic and intriging events this year, and have emerged a different girl. Some of it maybe shouldn't have happened, but I feel at least intellectually I've grown. I'm ready for senior year. I'm so ready.

3 comments:
Good job Megan! Senior year will be smooth sailing.
Congrats on your 4.0 =] Senior year will go by quicker than you imagine! Enjoy summer first.
Congrats on your 4.0 =] Senior year will go by so quicker than you imagine. Enjoy your summer first!
Post a Comment