Overdue
Posted by
Megan
on Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Okay so I haven't blogged in practically 40 days, I know, I apologize, but I'm pretty sure this observation alone is alluding to how my life has been for those past days. Life is so crazy! Like SOO CRAZY! It is so busy and so crazy that I don't even care that I'm not writing with grammatically correct sentences! Screw sentences when you have a plate full of thiiiiinnngs. Screw spelling too.
you know what im just not even going to use punctuation
*5 minutes of silent ranting*
Alright, I guess I could use syntax and grammar and all that. Phew. This school year is a bear. For sure. Today is one of my more "relaxed" days in which I know I will receive about 5 hours of sleep. Hallelujah! You want to know another shocking fact? I don't watch Gossip Girl or One Tree Hill anymore on Monday nights because I am actually that occupied with other things to attempt to find the remote and switch on the T.V. for a couple hours. Maybe that is why I am so harried. My weekly therapy is missing!!!
Somehow I know all of this will pay off. In fact it already has in many ways now that I can recall specific events. It doesn't matter that for the first time ever my report card is plastered with a B (AP Biology) because I feel extremely happy and included in my school. In fact that B is liberating. I don't know if any of you have had a consistent grade for many years, but consistency is actually stifling. That letter haunts you and I swear it is saying "Megan, I am an A now, but will I be in three weeks? *evil smirk*" Hello! Total pressure I proclaim! I think I even have more motivation to read the 20-pound AP Bio textbook because I know I need to work myself up that mountain. I am no longer the person hanging on at the top in a preventive state of falling down, I am the girl in snow gear with ice picks successfully carving the crap out of that mountain and gaining some leg muscle! Woot I win, end of story.
I feel extremely fatalistic in regards to this school year. From the fabulous people I get to work with day in and day out to MCing the first Welcome Back Assembly Hazen has had in years I am overwhelmed with work, yes, but also with this feeling that I know I am in the right place at the right time. This is THE year. I love our class and the atomosphere the students at Hazen have created. I feel mentally and physically safe in my school and I think that says a lot. Whatever roadblocks, niches, or fallouts I have had in the past have only been enlightened by the position in which I am in right now. All of the negatives have been paths to this success. Now, I can truly embrace them because they were a part of essentially, my happiness.
Well enough procrastination, I have response logs to catch up on.
you know what im just not even going to use punctuation
*5 minutes of silent ranting*
Alright, I guess I could use syntax and grammar and all that. Phew. This school year is a bear. For sure. Today is one of my more "relaxed" days in which I know I will receive about 5 hours of sleep. Hallelujah! You want to know another shocking fact? I don't watch Gossip Girl or One Tree Hill anymore on Monday nights because I am actually that occupied with other things to attempt to find the remote and switch on the T.V. for a couple hours. Maybe that is why I am so harried. My weekly therapy is missing!!!
Somehow I know all of this will pay off. In fact it already has in many ways now that I can recall specific events. It doesn't matter that for the first time ever my report card is plastered with a B (AP Biology) because I feel extremely happy and included in my school. In fact that B is liberating. I don't know if any of you have had a consistent grade for many years, but consistency is actually stifling. That letter haunts you and I swear it is saying "Megan, I am an A now, but will I be in three weeks? *evil smirk*" Hello! Total pressure I proclaim! I think I even have more motivation to read the 20-pound AP Bio textbook because I know I need to work myself up that mountain. I am no longer the person hanging on at the top in a preventive state of falling down, I am the girl in snow gear with ice picks successfully carving the crap out of that mountain and gaining some leg muscle! Woot I win, end of story.
I feel extremely fatalistic in regards to this school year. From the fabulous people I get to work with day in and day out to MCing the first Welcome Back Assembly Hazen has had in years I am overwhelmed with work, yes, but also with this feeling that I know I am in the right place at the right time. This is THE year. I love our class and the atomosphere the students at Hazen have created. I feel mentally and physically safe in my school and I think that says a lot. Whatever roadblocks, niches, or fallouts I have had in the past have only been enlightened by the position in which I am in right now. All of the negatives have been paths to this success. Now, I can truly embrace them because they were a part of essentially, my happiness.
Well enough procrastination, I have response logs to catch up on.

2 comments:
What a busy bee! Skool sounds pretty amaaazing!
Also, I'm married to Nathan? I don't get it.
Oh, I got it. It says Jason T at 'time'.
I guess I'll go change it.
Post a Comment