The Second Time

To tell you the truth, I don't know if this counts as a "second time", but a lot of past memories were brought up by this one person's actions so I'd like to suppose and blame this occurrence on a second slashing of my heart. In fact, the word "heart" seems a bit too strong, but I don't know what else you would slash that constitutes these feelings. Sometimes, I think this is why I can be such an emotional hermit because love makes a fool out of me. I am not fond of embarrassing confrontation. This is a topic I find extremely hard to even write about anymore.

I feel so lost and vulnerable. Should I place this in someone else's hands and not worry about it? Of course, but that's easier said than done.

I like how I see pretty much everything coming except that sometimes, my time perception is wrong. I saw this coming, well.... not yesterday.

It's just like wow, I would have loved to believe in you for more than one day. After everything that I have heard and I still tried my hardest to believe there was more to it than reality. My mistake. Your loss?

0 comments: