Entry #3
Posted by
Megan
on Wednesday, February 17, 2010
There's this guy at the hospital who works with Volunteer Services and he always asks me the most interesting questions. I can't ever have a simple conversation with him, which makes me both annoyed and intrigued. Sometimes, I just want to know where I'm supposed to take these darn flowers or if I can borrow the pen that's laying before him, but he always has some new trick to pull out of his hat. He seems incredibly intelligent (but not in that socially awkward way). I feel like he's able to pull out my true feelings towards medicine, or that he's able to show me why I'm in the right place. However, I never really realize this until our conversation has ended. I guess I'm also jealous that I'm not that interesting of a person (at least at first), or have trouble thinking on my feet especially with strangers. There are some neat people out there. I'm glad I've come across so many (as inferior as I feel around them).

0 comments:
Post a Comment